Emerging Personality

Liam is sure growing up! He's almost 2 months old and he now weighs in at 15 pounds and has graduated to a size 3 in diapers! He's always wanting to eat. I get so used to having my shirt up to nurse all the time that I sometimes don't even realize it's still up. In fact the other day I left the house and realized I left my cell inside. I ran in to get it and in the process passed a mirror to find I'd left the house with my shirt part way up. Yikes! Thank you missing cell phone!

He's also really showing some personality in his expressions and smiling regularly (especially after being fed).

The other day I was in best buy looking at the camera accesories. I was holding Liam in my arms when someone passed by and said, "Oh, how cute." I looked down at Liam to find him staring at me with a huge smile. How sweet. He's my guy.

Other fun things about Liam-

He loves to grunt when he doesn't like something
He giggles when I sing Oh, Holy Night
He loves to be held on my shoulder
He loves to lay on the countertop and watch me in the mirror when I put on my make-up and fix my hair
He coughs when he wants to eat
He messes his pants like no other whenever we make a day trip to Springfield






2 comments

  1. Man he is getting big! I'm sad I'm missing out on it :( I was watching starstruck. It is a super corney disney channel movie that I can't get myself to delete off my DVD. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15 lbs sounds HUGE to me. Seeing as my last child was/is an itty bitty. I think she tops off the scales at 26 lbs just ten lbs more than your two month old. haha! Good stuff! Shoot I just barely put away some 12 - 18 month old shorts for ains and she is three :)

    I think the story would have been even more awesome if you left the house and never went back for your phone! Love it!

    ReplyDelete