Mother's Day

For Mother's day, we had a little potluck at Stockton Lake and here are the pictures to prove it!
md-1
md-2
The cousins & uncle Cody had a fun time "racing".
md-3
md-4
md-5
But mostly we just hung out, visited & ate.  Oh yes, & we celebrated my sister's b-day!  (One more year Sheen...& you enter the wonderful world of 30's!!)
md-6
md-8
md-7
These are my sister Kyra's two oldest girls. I just had to get a picture of this! They remind me SO much of me & my younger sister Shannon! They were a little shy when they first arrived & held hands wherever they went. But Lydia (the oldest) was the more shy one & more of the instigator. That was totally me & Shannon!! These girls just melt my heart!
md-9
md8
You know, as much as I adore Gracie...I see all of my sister Kyra's facebook posts & instagram pictures about ALL the mischevious things she gets into (sharpies, nailpolish, paint, make-up, climbing, etc.) and I just wonder...should I be worried that Liam & her get along so good?!? LOL!
md-11
md-10
md-12
Happy Mother's day to both my moms!

No comments