London- day 3

Our last day and more double decker bus rides.
cv-186
cv-187
Buckingham palace...which sadly didn't do changing of the guard that day due to the rain. :(
cv-189
cv-190
cv-191
cv-192
The kids obviously loved it.
cv-198
cv-199
All of our umbrellas were on their last leg.
cv-200
cv-201
cv-202
St. Jame's Park (I think)
cv-197
A World War II monument
cv-193
More guards
cv-194
Big Ben
cv-195
cv-203
Meeting a few celebrities.
cv-206
The London Eye
cv-208
This was my view of the London Eye as I went on a mad search for pants for Max.  This was after he had a blowout & I didn't have a change of clothes OR a diaper with me! About 15 minutes of being a strange, running tourist, I found a store called Next which had some little boy pants.
cv-204
Our view from inside the London Eye.
cv-209
cv-210
The boys did like this part. Liam and me had talked for weeks about the "clock tower" & the "big wheel" that we'd see for Christmas.
cv-213
cv-214
cv-211
cv-212
cv-215
cv-216
cv-217
cv-218
Nightlife.
cv-219
cv-220
Westminster Abbey
cv-221
cv-222
Chad and me got to go on a little date our last night in Europe. Yes, we probably should've done it more often, but we were usually so tired after a day of walking and cold. On this date we sampled some of these chocolates. I think we got mint, ginger, orange, coconut & super dark (my favorite!).
cv-223
The neighborhood we were in (Shoreditch) was supposedly notorious for having really awesome & authentic curry. I wanted to try it, but we weren't really hungry, so I suggested we just stop in this more "deli-looking" curry place. I figured we just grab some take out, but that's not how they did things there. So basically, I picked the worst place ever to eat curry! Did I mention that my first bite of chicken was cold/lukewarm. I was so nervous we were both gonna get food poisoning!
cv-224
Banksie the famous graffiti artist (or at least I like to think it is)...and a sign that we thought was a little odd.
cv-205
Our flight home. Max doesn't discriminate on who's shirt he'll put his hands down apparently.
cv-207

1 comment

  1. The boys were cracking me up here. And where did you get your beanie? It is super adorable.

    ReplyDelete