Our New Blog!

Well, I've had it!

I'm the type of person that loves to regularly redesign the look of our family blog.  This week I set out to do just that.  (It's been awhile since it's received a facelift).

Well, after several failed attempts at manipulating the CSS and/or html coding, I decided to throw in the towel.  Besides that, I've really developed a love for wordpress and especially the prophoto platform.  Customizing is SO much easier & there's so much more you can do to customize!  So I bought a new domain name & decided to make the switch.

Sorry for any confusion!  But change is good, right?  (And I'm excited because hopefully I'll be able to try out more design ideas on this new site).

Our new family blog is now at - http://www.theguerrafam.com/blog.  Come visit us! :)

No comments