Chaz- 9 months old

He may not look very happy to be 9 months old, but don't fall for that. He loves being 9 months old! New venues to explore (via elephant crawling), brothers to wrestle with (at least his brothers think he's capable of that), new vantage points (who knew under the kitchen table was so exciting- bonk! watch out for that head!  he also stands unaided and walks around furniture) and all sorts of things to bite/stick in his mouth taste...speaking of which, is that how he got sick? He was sick in these pictures. Double ear infections. Snotty nose & congestion. Fun stuff. Being 9 months old is great!

9mo

1 comment

  1. My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on numerous websites for about a
    year and am worried about switching to another platform.
    I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I
    can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be
    really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete