Kelsi & Taylor luncheon

The groom's family organized a beautiful luncheon! I was in love with the beautiful floral centerpieces, the food was delicious (one word- churros!), the program was adorable (all the siblings got to share fun quirks & advice about their sibling for the new in-law) and the entertaining space (minus the cold weather) was perfect (there was place for the kids to be occupied so the adults could visit)!
l-31l-32
l-33l-34
l-35l-36
l-37l-38
l-39
Lynnae wrote the cutest poem. I'm mad that I didn't catch all of it (or that I didn't tape anyone else...I was taking pictures though), but here's a snippet.

l-40
l-41l-42

1 comment

  1. Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems
    with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no data backup.

    Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

    ReplyDelete