Thanksgiving 2016

We had Thanksgiving at my new house this year.  We did a family turkey trot around Dunnegan park (which is just around the block from my house) prior to the thanksgiving feasting. I about killed myself on the run. I only completely about a mile. (In my defense, I had to catch up to my 6 year old on a bike who got several minutes head start and who had to have his pregnant mother push him up every hill. Have you ever tried hunching over a small bike to push a 6 year old with a huge belly?! Yikes!).  

tday-1
I should've gotten pics with all the family gathered for eating and games...but I was too busy hosting and what not. But we had all of my family (which included my sister Lynnae & Ryan & their family who surprised us and showed up on our doorstep an hour or so before the turkey trot!  Best. Surprise. Ever!), my sister in law Brittany (who is SUCH a joy to have around!), my cousin Chelsea (who is also a delight to have visit!) and our friends from Springfield, the Packs (who we have really enjoyed getting to know better...we have a lot in common with them & we were so glad they made the trek up to Bolivar!).

The next day we spent our Black Friday in Branson, MO to see the Brett Family Singers.

tday-2

tday-3

tday-4

tday-5
Sad...last moments with Brittany before taking her to the airport. :( Can you tell my kids love her?
tday-6

tday-7

Capping everything off Saturday night with my niece Lydia's baptism. We were able to sneak a few family pictures in then (which will be the last for awhile...my little brother Royce just received a mission call to Ghana, Africa! He leaves in March and will be gone for 2 years.). 
tday-8
wilkinsfamily2016bw850

4 Thanksgivings ago we did some similar pictures.
tday-9
tday-10
tday-11
tday-12
And of coarse, a baptism is not complete without a congo line.
tday-13
tday-14

No comments