Halloween 2012

We were pirates this year.  Well, I kinda was.  I just sort of scavenged things from around the house for my "costume" (Chad's tuxedo shirt, a few scarfs, flip flops & rolled up pants).  And let me also mention, that I had to go to walmart dressed this way.  The walmart greeter greeted me with, "What are you supposed to be?".

Chad & Liam, on the other hand, were a little more authentic.  I told the greeter that I was a lot more pirate-esque with my husband & son around who actually looked like pirates.  (oh, btw, this below picture is from our ward halloween party.)
halloweenbw
Needless to say, we didn't dress up for halloween, just Liam.  (Actually, Chad temporarily dressed up.  He emerged from our room wearing my clothes.  His chest filled out my shirt better than I can.  I looked at him & said, "You better not stretch out my shirt."  He had a giggle in his eyes.  I could tell he thought the pants were mine.  Luckily they weren't (I would've really been mad).  They were just merely a tighter pair of his pants that he'd forgotten about.    I think I rained on his parade when I added, "...and those pants are not mine."  He changed & came back with his wig on.)
halloween2011-2
This was his first year trick-or-treating.  Does is count if I'm the one that says "trick or treat"?
halloween2011-1
halloween2011-3
Liam running away from me with my camera.
halloween2011-4
halloween-5

No comments