The rest of my Christmas pics

So I still have some pictures from Christmas that I haven't loaded. Last time I tried, it kept messing up, so I put it off for another day...then I forgot about it. So here they are, finally.

We took this before Chad and I headed out to Utah because the whole family was there.


All the girls.


All the boys.  I love how Chad is the only one that looks posed for a picture.  All the pictures his mom takes has trained him well.





Okay, so I cheated on this picture.  We didn't actually take this picture before Christmas, but the ones we did take of Sheena & Bradley's family didn't turn out as good.  If you haven't noticed, I'm still learning how to take good family/group pictures where everyone is in focus.  Live and learn.


The Cooks.




Shannon & Preston.


Mom and dad.


Okay, here's some more from our time in Utah.  Chad and I stayed with my cousins, the Rowleys.  These were some pictures I took at there house during a family dinner.

Robert, Bridget...and um...I can't remember their daughter's name right now.  Well, let's just say, The Bentleys.


Uncle Ty & Aunt Malinda.


Aaahh, what loving cousins.





These two just got engaged.  Congratulations Tiffany!

No comments