A day in the park

Well, actually these are pictures from two separate visits.
dayinthepark
adayinthepark3
adayinthepark2
adayinthepark4
As soon as Liam got out of the swing, he bolted for the other kids on the merry-go-round. I let Chad chase him while I continued to take pictures. And then, Chad being a good dad, hitched a ride on the merry-go-round to appease Liam.  I'm sure the kids thought, 'Man, these two are heavy!'
dayinthepark5
This day Liam & me went on a little walk to the park and remembering how much he loved the merry-go-round, we took a little detour.   At one point a man driving through the park stopped & just watched us for awhile. Feeling a little nervous, I finally acknowledged the onlooker by waving to him at which he replied back, "I'm not sure who's having more fun, you or him." (Both Liam & me were both giggling & exclaiming "WEEEE!").
dayinthepark6
adayinthepark7

No comments