Santa Claus

This past week we had a lot of fun as Chad's dad came through town for a few days.  He's moving my mother in law back from Utah to Florida.  As part of the moving process, we received boxes & boxes of Chad's things.  We've managed to go through about four of them so far.  Thirteen more to go.

The process has been bittersweet.  Bitter- I'm not a pack rat in the least bit! And I'm running across all the pictures & letters from all Chad's ex-girlfriends (haha, just kidding- it's actually kinda fun.  Do I have a twisted personality because of that?).

The sweet- I feel like I'm learning more about Chad as we weed through everything his mom kept and I occasionally come across priceless pictures, like the one below of Chad on Santa's lap (wasn't he the cutest little boy?).

Then I got an idea.  I found my youngest picture sitting on Santa's lap (yes, I'm the one sticking out my tongue) & paired it with Liam's most recent Santa picture.

I think Santa now days looks a lot more genuine & friendly.  What do you think?
santaclaus

1 comment

  1. What a cool post! I love seeing the little Michelle and Shannon! So cute! Also, I love the family pictures a couple posts up. I'm so glad I finally got to see pictures of Shannon and her beautiful family. Sending my love to all my Wilkins girls!!!

    ReplyDelete