Family pictures...and other happenings

Last year we took family pictures. Horrible! We learned that we cannot give everyone that much freedom/trust when picking out their outfits for pictures. So we tightened the reigns on the clothing rules. I'm proud to announce that my family pulled through. Everyone looked pretty good! And I think we got some decent pictures.
T-7
The Guerras
T-5
The Adams
T-4
The Reisners
T-3
The Cooks
T-2
The Bitters
T-1
The grandkids
T-6
And another noteworthy happening. I chopped my hair! (In case you didn't notice in the above pictures). Long story, but the gist...I went from blonde to grey to now brunette...unintentionally.   Moral of the story- know exactly what you want before you take the plunge to do something wild and crazy and be very specific about it...or you might end up with greenish/gray hair!!   Oh well.  It's something different.  I think I'll gradually make my way back to blonde though.
HAIR
And, these are just some random pictures from instagram. My new obsession :)
insta-1
insta-3
insta-2
temple

No comments