Bass Pro date

So occasionally we try to mix things up and not do the traditional dinner and a movie date.  Last night we tripled with my sister and our friends the Jacobs to do something a little more creative for date night.

It involved a trip to Bass Pro and three themes (open for interpretation) that each couple had to capture with a cell phone picture.  The topics were as follows...

Any Man of Mine.

anymanofmine-1
anymanofmine-2
Love the strange man with glasses that's apparently hanging out with Bradley…or maybe also spying on Sheena and her mystery man.

any man of mine-3
Man vs. Wild

man vs wild-1
man vs wild-2b
 I hope that squirrel has a license!

man vs wild-3
When we asked what Sheena and Bradley were supposed to be doing in the picture on the right, they explained that Bradley was hiding and Sheena is punching the wolf.  Thought you guys might need an explanation as well :)

man vs wild-4
Gangsta Paradise

Which, I admittedly do not know how to flash a gang sign.  I literally had to have Chad coach me…which he did a HORRIBLE job of in the 1st pic!  Lol!  My "east side" looks more like paws or I'm shaking my hands dry.  I look like I belong more with Barney, the Teletubbies, and Mickey Mouse rather than an east side anywhere!!

gangsta paradise-1
gangsta paradise-2
gangsta paradise-3
Then we split up and did boys vs. girls. The topics were…

When Nature Calls
Should've known the boys would do something involving a bathroom.  (And of coarse, they had to flash the "Michelle" gang sign).

when nature calls-2
I wonder what they were talking about?

when nature calls
Best Selfie

best selfie-4
I don't know how the boys thought this was a selfie!  When we questioned it Mike said, "Well, actually it just started out with me seeing if I could get Bradley in girl clothes…"

best selfie ??
Us girls did all the stereotypical selfie pics. We did fierce...but with a bear! How do you get more fierce than that? (Well, maybe not have a creeper in the corner of your pic and/or chop off majority of the bear in the shot. In our defense, he was quite tall).

best selfie-1
We did kissy lips (which Sheena & me obviously don't know how to do! haha That, or Karen's lucious lips put us to shame!) and Charlie's Angels (which Sheena didn't seem to get the memo on that one.  You like my one finger gun?)

best selfie-2
If all else fails, try on an assortment of head gear.

best selfie-3
 

 

No comments