Day at Sea

We actually had 2 days at sea. One at the beginning, one at the end. These pictures are more a compilation of both days.
cruise-113
cruise-114
It was a few nights into the cruise that we realized we could be taking our kids to the "Club Carnival" so we could have a kid free dinner/night. They loved it. One night they came back painted like pirates.
cruise-116
cruise-126
Lots of fun at the nightly dinners! Laughing, sampling, talking, picture taking, etc., etc...it was a time of day to always look forward too. And our servers were fabulous! There was Boris who kept the bread coming & has a cousin who he thinks looks like me, Chisanga from Zambia that was so adorable with Chaz & Jesus from the Philippines that never protested when we ordered double entries.
cruise-8c
cruise-8d
And of course we'd spend time at the pool!
cruise-128
And anyone that's been on a cruise will know that there are photo backdrops set up everywhere! Chaz thought these "people" with blue hair were quite odd and he wouldn't stop starring despite our hooting and hollering to get his attention.
I told Chad that we HAD to take a picture with some of the most cheesy backdrops (my favorite being the piano with wine glasses set in front of a circular marble staircase backdrop). The pictures were $20 for an 8x10, so I couldn't bring myself to buy more than just one picture of the many we took. I've been kicking myself every since! Chad made some absolutely compelling faces at that piano while holding his wine glass, while I serenaded him with a song at the piano.
cruise-127

No comments