second stop- Belize City, Belize

My mother-in-law had researched Belize city prior to our trip and had read a lot of good reviews for a private island excursion "Goff's Caye" so we decided to seek that out once we were onshore.
cruise-47I have absolutely no regrets with our choice, but my only complaint was that we had to wait around for a few hours for the water taxi to fill up before we left for our private island. (No worries, mom & me found the purse shops & had a blast!  We truly are shopping soulmates!) cruise-48
cruise-49
Goff's Caye
cruise-50
cruise-51
Me & my lovely snorkeling gear (We went snorkeling soon after arriving to the island). & a lovely sea cucumber (my friend Karen pointed out that a sea cucumber is somewhat cuter on the Disney show Octonauts). cruise-66
cruise-52cruise-53cruise-54cruise-55cruise-56cruise-57cruise-58cruise-59cruise-60cruise-61cruise-62cruise-63
One of the guides caught some little fish for my boys to look at up close. cruise-64cruise-65
Good-bye beautiful island!
cruise-67
...and good-bye beautiful Belize! (at least we got to tender back to our ship on a boat named "Michelle").cruise-68

1 comment

  1. Oh my gosh, so beautiful!!! Such a pretty place to spend the day. I also like how there's this tiny Chaz had looking at you from above in the kissing picture. Haha

    ReplyDelete