Kansas City temple dedication

This past Sunday was the dedication of the Kansas City temple. I've attended two other temple dedications before. They were nice. I expected this one to be nice also.

With that in mind, I debated going. This could be the perfect time to stay home and catch up on sleep. Tempting. And then the night prior I was literally up all night. Max was congested and his labored breathing & outbursts kept me up. Now I felt totally justified in skipping out on this one.

Then, on a whim, I decided to go. It'd be a nice time alone with my husband (my in-laws watched our kids) and I figured I could always sleep in the car & during the dedication.

Well, I didn't sleep a wink during the service. The spirit there was so strong.  Every talk memorable.  I had underestimated this dedication.

This dedication definitely turned out to be more than just "nice".

No comments