Fall | My Story | I Heart Faces

I've already blogged about how I love fall...but it's the theme for this week's I Heart Faces challenge...and I've taken more pictures since blogging about fall sooo...

I'd say, my favorite spot this fall has been the park here in town. Liam and me have taken many morning walks there this autumn. Liam can be fussy and needy, but once we make it out the door for one of our walks, he becomes silent and observant. We both do.

Sometimes I've been reluctant to leave for our walks when I'm on a roll with getting things done around the house.  But then once we leave a calm takes over.  And in these moments of calm I pray, I read my scriptures (on my phone) :), I admire nature, I point out squirrels and birds to Liam, and I even stop for pictures (if I have my camera). I've loved it.

Below is a picture taken at the park after a rain storm the previous night.


Although this wasn't an official challenge, I got an honorable mention :) Read about it here.

6 comments

  1. What a creative photo! One of my favs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! What a gorgeous blog, and family! My blog is pretty thrown together, mostly because I feel so distracted by other things and I just don't take the time I should... We missed you guys at the party, but we will definitely have to plan another night with some dinner or something.
    P.S. your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh my gosh. This is SO beautiful! The reflection is gorgeous. And the clarity is amazing. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo! I'm here from i heart faces. :)

    ReplyDelete